Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Quotes of the Day - Valentine's Day 2007

It's Valentine's Day, when all singles wish they were coupled and all couples pretend not to wish they were single. When shippers flood the internet with heart-filled fan art and plotless fanfic. And when the media bombards you so as to maximize your misery.

So in honor of the day, some random quotes about love and related matters.

"Ma-wage! Ma-wage is what bwings us to-geva today!"
- the priest, Princess Bride

"I'm saying I'd rather kiss you than die! That's a compliment!"
- Aang to Katara, Avatar: The Last Airbender, "The Cave of Two Lovers"

"Who needs affection when I've got blind hatred?"
- Patrick, 10 Things I Hate About You

"I hate the people who love me and they hate me!"
- Bender, Futurama, "I, Roommate"

[screaming] "Lite FM! Love songs! Nothing but love songs!"
-Buffy, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, "Living Conditions"

"Always love your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
- Oscar Wilde

Valentine's Day's? Oh, crap! I forgot to get a girlfriend again!
- Fry, Futurama

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home