Monday, August 27, 2007

Batman on the Brain

The Dark Knight is haunting me with its lack of satisfying trailers and informative websites. So I've been rewatching the cartoons. I even broke down and bought Batman Beyond (it helps that it was 51% off). The producers talk about how difficult it is to animate fire, yet they seem to blow things up every episode. Even things that really should not explode. Like a computer console being smashed by a fire extinguisher. Not really the kind of thing that should result in a chain-reaction fiery explosion. Perhaps there's something special about everything made in Gotham City.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I mean, seriously, with some of the things that have caused entire buildings to go up in flames, I'm surprised people's keyboards don't explode from the force of them typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home