Monday, July 16, 2007

You Know You're Out of Shape When a Virtual Workout Leaves You Sore the Next Day

Well, I spent much of yesterday playing on a Wii. I did bowling, baseball, tennis and boxing. Boxing was the best workout. Bowling had the best physics. And for some reason my Mii kept doing ninja moves when trying to hit the ball. Crouching Server, Hidden Racket! And now I'm about as sore as I usually am on the rare occasions that I go actual bowling. So apparently, it's not the weight of the ball that was my problem. Anyway, now I want a Wii. I want it so much! Why must Nintendo be so horrible at keeping up with demand? I have a feeling I could get back into an exercise routine if I had a Wii.

But it costs the same as another tempting purchase that is easier to acquire. I'm warning you, Nintendo! Lego already has a firm grip on a significant portion of my toy budget. If you're not careful, the rest may go there, too. So make me a Wii from the sky! I command it!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Sure, I'll do that...
-No, really, I do command it.

Jason

7/18/2007 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If a Wii falls from the sky, can I come play with it?

7/28/2007 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wii'll all be invited!
Sorry, but that joke HAD to be made.

- John

7/28/2007 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home