Sunday, July 23, 2006

Crazy or Cell Phone?

There's an article on WaPo about those nearly-invisible Bluetooth headsets that make it difficult to tell if someone is having a conversation with someone on a cell phone or a conversation with themselves (or whether they're talking to you or someone on a cell phone). So, all I have to do is put one of those things in my ear and I can have a conversation with the voices in my head out loud? That would be an interesting experiment, actually. Just walk around with one of those things in your ear and see just how far fetched you can make the conversation before people start to question it.

"Yes, Tuesday. They're landing Tuesday... I'm not sure where, exactly. They seem to like corn fields. Nebraska, maybe?... Cows? I don't know. Um, Texas, probably... I should hope not, especially after last time. How exactly can you be your own grandfather, anyway?... Very strange quarks indeed..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know, I don't normally follow links, but when I saw that there was one for "being your own grandfather", I had to check. Seeing it, I remembered you had told me about that episode before. Everything makes sense again...
-Jason

7/24/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home