Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Addicted to T-Shirts

I've been spending way too much time on Zazzle. I haven't bought anything yet (though I did make two more shirts), but there are so many fun shirts! I'll just dump some here so I don't keep posting "oooh, look at this one!" and "This one's great, too!"

Obviously some woman got tired of answering the same four questions over and over and over. I figure you could make a series of these, 24 in all.

Here's one that Thason can wear when VTACO hosts tournaments (or to class, or anytime, really).

Something for Steve Buscemi to wear in his next movie.

There's all kinds of shirts related to being stared at.

There's a whole section of Hubble pictures.

Oh, and there's a whole bunch of fan-designed Firefly stuff. Hehe. Shiny!

If Shakespeare were a computer programmer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home