Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Song Stuck in My Head

(Sung to the tune of the theme song for Greatest American Hero)

Look at what's happened to me.
I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly, I've got this song in my head.
I can't think of anything else.

Believe it or not,
I'm going insane.
Will this song ever go away?
Maybe I'll cut out a part of my brain.
How can this be?
Why did this happen to me?

It's like a broken record,
Repeating inside of my head.
Nothing I do will get rid of this song.
I think I would rather be dead!

Believe it or not,
I'm losing my mind.
It's like the Song That Never Ends.
There's no pause or stop, it will only rewind.
How could this be?
Why did this happen to me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

This seems up your alley:

Another tropical storm

12/30/2005 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not forget the "Seinfeld" variation, from George Costanza:
"Believe it or not
George isn't at home
I must be out
or I'd pick up the phone
Where could I be?
Believe it or not
I'm not home!

-Jason

1/02/2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home