Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Who's a Joker?

Dang, I'm already thinking of who could play the Joker in the next Batman movie. Has Johnny Depp ever laughed in any of his movies? After watching Pirates of the Carribean and the trailers for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I'm thinking he could pull off the Joker if he can do the insane clown laugh (yes, that's the second time I've used that link today. Sorry). That man is even scarier when he grins than he is when he's gloomy.

I can't find the full version of Joker's laugh that starts out as a deep, mad-scientist chortle and crescendos into the insane clown cackle. There don't appear to be many sound files from BtAS on the internet. So I guess I'll just have to settle for the "cackle" part.

Much as I love Mark Hamill's voice work for the Joker, I don't think he could physically pull off the role. So who's good at flamboyant, psychotic insane? Sorry, Jim Carrey. You were wasted on the Riddler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home