Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mining Old Bookmarks

I'm at my parent's this weekend, using the computer that was mine until I bought my piece of junk Compaq. *sigh* Anyhoo, I've been going through some old bookmarks and found a couple of interesting sites.

Encyclopedia Mythica
- Myths, legends, and other goodies. For a long time (way back when I was trying to write trivia questions for tournaments), this site seemed to be down a lot. But they must have moved to a new server because, not only can you access the site, they have tons more stuff up.

Book-a-Minute - Books deconstructed to their most basic elements and/or impressions. Some actually tell you what happens in the book. Others let you know what you'll feel when you're done.

Phobialist - Have a paralyzing fear, but don't know what to call it? Look it up here.

Internet Bumper Stickers
- When I originally bookmarked this site, I remember these being little files you could attach to e-mails and they were free. They now appear to be selling them as actual bumper stickers. Squirrel! *swerve*

Easter Eggs - Hidden little nuggets in movies, computer programs, tv shows, and more. Don't forget to check out hidden DVD features.

It's time for bed now. Don't forget your bedtime story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...somehow I don't think the baby would appreciate that version of Goodnight Moon quite as much as the original.

Remeber...Pillage then burn

6/19/2005 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home