Monday, May 23, 2005

Music Meme

My very first (and probably my last) meme. Let's play!

1. The person (or persons) who passed the baton to you.

Jody

2. Total volume of music files on your computer.

1.2 GB

3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.

Um, Gwen Stephani's Love.Angel.Music.Baby and Good Charlotte's Chronicles of Life and Death - both atypical purchases for me, to be sure

4. Song playing at the moment of writing.

no angel by Dido, then Fat by "Weird Al", then Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

5. Five songs you have been listening to of late (or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs)

I recently downloaded a version of Windows Media player that actually rips songs off of CDs and turns them directly into mp3s, so I've been going through a lot of songs I haven't heard in a while. There's Alanis Morisette's Uninvited, Youth of the Nation by P.O.D., I Just Wanna Live by Good Charlotte (I have to listen to my new songs, too), both Frou Frou and Jennifer Saunders' renditions of Holding Out for a Hero from the Shrek 2 soundtrack, and Trigger Happy by "Weird Al".


6. The five victims people to whom you will 'pass the musical baton.

And here is why this may be my last meme. Just as I'm not very good blogger because I'm bad at linking, I'm also not a good blogger because I only read a few blogs, half of which are too big for me to pass this to. Christiana and Jody have already done this. So this leaves Jesse, who I know has a blog, I just haven't see it yet (here's your chance to post a link, Jesse!). If Bill over at SciFi Daily or dddragon wander by again, they can take a shot at it. And I seriously doubt Joel Achenbach will ever, ever see my blog to know he's been pinged. I certainly hope this isn't a sign that I should spend more time online, because I spend enough time here as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home