Friday, October 08, 2004

Obligatory Debate Commentary (Debate 2)

Hmmm, I'm gonna say Kerry by a whisker. Kerry stumbled a couple of times. His answer on abortion was a bit awkward. Bush said "internets" and argued with the moderator. And then he said the world would have been better off with Saddam Hussein in power! Or did I mishear? Kerry rehashed a lot of what he's already said, which will count against him. And I don't think he talked enough about the economy.

Now Bush did do better this time. I have to wonder if the next debate, which will be similar to the first in format if I'm not mistaken, will restrict Bush. He had more energy, and that doesn't show as well when trapped behind a podium.

I really hope the next debate actually addresses domestic issues instead of getting dragged back to Iraq like the domestic part of the VP debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home