Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

Hmmm. There was something I was supposed to do today... There's not enough clothes in the basket for a load of laundry... There aren't enough dishes in the dishwasher to run it... My apartment is cleaner than it has been in a while... I'm not allowed to start my new Lego set until I get webmethods working for my class project... Huh. I can't seem to remember. There's a bunch of people in the lobby of my apartment building, waiting to use some temporary ATM machines. Maybe I'll ask them what I'm suppose to do today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When I changed my address at the DMV, I selected to update my registration too. I went to my polling place today, and my name was not on the list! :O The DMV didn't update it. A nice polling official told me that they're really bad about that, and there have been several people with the same problem. He made a call and told me that I was still registered at my old address. I went downtown, and I voted there. Since it was only a 15 minute ride, I wasn't too upset (I got to pick up my free goodies on the way home too). I would have been PISSED, if I had moved across the state. Note to self: the DMV is not to be trusted with anything of importance.

11/05/2008 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home