Monday, October 13, 2008

Movie Karaoke?

I'm watching The Princess Bride right now, reciting the lines along with the characters. (yes, I'm a geek. Blah. Blah.) It makes me wonder if there is such a thing as movie karaoke where you and your friends recite the lines of a movie or even just a scene in a movie the way you would sing the lyrics of a song. I think it could be entertaining. Can you recite the Sicilian's logic from start to finish? How about the witch trial in Monthy Python's Holy Grail? The two Bobs interviewing Peter in Office Space? How about the exchange between Kirk and Kahn that ends with Kirk's echoed cries or Spock's death scene in Star Trek II?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A witch! We have found a witch! Can we burn her?

How do you know that she is a witch?

Because she looks like one!

I am not a witch! I am not a witch! They dressed me up like this, and this is not my nose it is a false one!

Well, we did do the nose, and the hat.

She has a wart.

Why do you think that she is a witch?

Well, she turned me into a newt.

A newt?

Well I got better.

Burn her anyway.

There are ways of telling whether she is a witch. Tell me, what do you do with witches?

Burn them!

Now, what do burn besides witches?

More witches!

Wood?

So, why do witches burn?

Because there made of wood?

So, how do you tell if she is made of wood?

Build a bridge out of her!

Ah, but can’t you also build bridges out of stone?

Oh, right.

Tell me, does wood sink?

No, it floats.

What also floats in water?

A duck!

Exactly!

So if she weighs as much as a duck she is made of wood.

And therefore?

A witch!

We shall use my largest scales.

It's a fair cop.

10/14/2008 1:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's been a week. Are you alive? ;P

10/20/2008 4:35 PM  
Blogger SpakKadi said...

I had an uptick in busy-ness and I think I'm coming down with something, but yes, thus far I am alive. I didn't think I was posting on this blog often enough for it to be a good aliveness indicator anymore anyway. ;)

10/20/2008 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home