Thursday, December 06, 2007

Random Thoughts and Goodies

I'm highly caffeinated and haven't posted in a while. This should be fun.

Am I allowed to charge for the extra hour I spent at work because security locked me out of my office and then couldn't find my office to let me back in?

I wonder what's happening in that big black room in Alabama.

If you are ever in a position to take over the world, save the world, or both, you should go here to make sure you don't repeat the mistakes of others before you.

Tim Burton's new movie both intrigues and repulses me. It seems like it could be disturbing, hilarious, incredibly bad, or some combination of the three. I-I want to look away, but I can't.

People! It's snow, not nuclear fall out. Just slow down and chill out.

I want my voice back. I'm tired of sounding like a certain Law & Order A.D.A. At least I'm no longer alternating between the Chipmunks and Barry White. Also, my budding career as a ninja will have to be put on hold until this blasted cough goes away. My coworkers can tell when I'm on the same floor as them.

Less than a week until finals. It's going to be okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Hey, just peaking in to let you know you've been tagged for a meme.
Don't get mad at me it's not my fault. They made me do it....

See my Blog for details.

http://aquietplaceinmymind.blogspot.com/

12/08/2007 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home