Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Practical Use for Head Banging

Sometimes, you just need to stretch your neck after looking up at the stage for extended periods of time. And really, how can you not head bang to "Smells Like Nirvana"? Yes, I'm asking you people in front of me. Rock out, or get out of my way so I can see!

(Question: Are you in the "loser section" if you're standing with the people at the sold-out "Weird Al" concert who are not rocking out, or if you're standing with the people who ARE and know all the words to Albuquerque? (I know what you're thinking. Resist the urge to respond simply "yes"))

Oh, and I got a whole lot closer to Weird Al than I did to the Queen. And I got free souvenirs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You know, there are days when I feel I should get a life, but I'm too busy living the one I have to get another a real one!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.
-Jason

5/10/2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger SpakKadi said...

I said RESIST! RESIST!

We've all got cellphones, c'mon, let's get real.

5/10/2007 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I was puzzled by the "cellphones" comment, but then it hit me...that was hilarious!
-Jason

5/11/2007 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home