Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random Items

Item 1: Children are using asphyxiation as a "safe" alternative to drugs to get high, with deadly results. Why do kids have to have it explained to them that strangulation is not safe? Just how bad is the education system these days?

Item 2: You've read Cliff's Notes, now read txt notes: classic works of fiction summerized in a couple of lines of txt msg-ese. Por ejemplo, here's Romeo and Juliet:

FeudTween 2hses- Montague&Capulet. RomeoMfalls_<3w/_JulietC@mary Secretly Bt R kils J's Coz &amp;&is banishd. J fakes Death. As Part of Plan2b-w/R Bt_leter Bt It Nvr Reachs Him. Evry1confuzd-bothLuvrs kil Emselves

Item 3: Well, I guess that's one way to convince a teenager to whip themselves into shape.

Item 4: Google's stock hit $400 today... $400?!?!?!

Item 5: I found Scott Adams' blog. Dang it, my apartment is already incredibly messy from neglect! I don't need another temporal black hole!

Item 6: On days that my math-and-logic brain is feeling masocistic, I do a figure logic. Heh. You should see the ones where the clues span two pages. Or the numbers are replaced by letters. *shiver*

Item 7: House fans, there is now a t-shirt for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger SpakKadi said...

In TWoP's recaps, House's three assistants are referred to as the Cottages (which is why TWoP made the buttons).

I think I would actually pay money to see House walk into his office wearing that shirt. And then I would laugh and laugh and laugh.

11/18/2005 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home