Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fin de Harry Potter

Okay, I told myself that I would not finish reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince within 3 hours of bed. I sat down after work with pizza for dinner and started to read, thinking I would stop around 9 when there would be something on tv to distract me. So what do I do? I keep reading until a quarter to midnight and the book is done. Finito. It was going to be such a wonderful work-out book. It would have lasted me at least a month, engrossing and exciting enough to make me run on the elliptical longer and harder than I otherwise would have. But no, I had to read it other times, too. And now I'm stuck with the book finished, but the story oh so not.

I was hoping that I hadn't been spoiled, but I was (thank you so much, Sci-Fi Daily). Still, wow. And yikes. There are unanswered questions from previous books that just become even more pressing with this one. Book 7 should be out soon, right? Um... Man, I knew I should have waited longer to read this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home