Saturday, December 10, 2005

Generic Response in an Internet-based Argument

That's not what I said. You completely misinterpreted my comments and took them out of context. Next time, read the whole thing before responding. I'm not even going to bother clarifying my argument because you obviously lack the intellectual capacity to grasp these concepts. There is absolutely no way that the intent of my words could have been lost due to the absence of vocal inflection or body language to clue you in to when I was being sarcastic and when I was being serious. The way I phrased it is perfectly clear to me, so the deficiency must be at your end. Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arguing on the internet is like running a race in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

12/13/2005 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home