Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Basketball Makes You Stronger!

And sore. I played full court basketball for 2 hours on Sunday. I need to do this a little more regularly so it isn't such a drastic shock to my body when I do do it. I was uber-sore yesterday, particularly last night. I was still sore today, but I haven't lifted in a week, so I decided to at least try to do my sets. Amazingly, it was easier than previous times to lift. I even moved up five pounds on4 of my 6 exercises. (Shoulder press and chest press, though, are still weak. 15 pound shoulder press? It's like I'm barely strong enough to lift my own arms above my head! Can't... raise... the roof...) However, I still need to pull my leg up with my hands to cross my legs. Obviously, I wasn't working my sprinting muscles when I lifted today. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home