Friday, April 01, 2005

Sleep Issues

I went Wednesday through Saturday without soda last week. But Sunday night, I was dead tired and had to drive the 2+ hours from Powhatan to College Park. I had a Coke at 6 pm and doomed myself for the week.

As you can see, I'm not exactly keeping normal hours today. I slept in on Tuesday. I went without caffeine on Wednesday and felt nauseous (though I blamed it on the three-week old deli meat I'd had for lunch). I ended up having chicken broth and Ginger Ale for dinner. Now, not only is my body confused about when it is suppose to sleep, but when it is suppose to eat. I slept from 6 pm to 9 pm on Thursday and ate dinner at 11 pm. And now I'm up, wondering what I'm going to do when daylight savings time begins and I lose yet another hour. Maybe I'll just stay up all weekend and blog. I wonder how incoherent my posts would get by late Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home